FULL ELECTRIC HOMECARE HOSPITAL BED
The Full Electric Bed is perfect for anyone who needs a hospital style bed at home or in a nursing home. The Full Electric bed has a motor which is quiet and smooth when operating the adjustment of the head and foot sections plus the height of the bed. The frame of the bed provides superior strength and reduced weight due to its construction, while the spring deck is zinc coated to provide durability and to reduce corrosion effects. The hand control is easy to use and controls the upper body, knees, and overall height of the bed frame to provide maximum comfort and ease for the user or caregiver. The Full Electric Bed is perfect for any home where someone needs additional assistance in bed and would like the added convenience of being able to adjust the sections of the bed.
- Quiet, smooth operation.
- The easy-to-use hand pendant electrically controls the positioning of the upper body, knees, and overall height of the bed frame to provide maximum comfort and versatility for the patient or caregiver.
- Side clips under angle iron store shaft when bed is unassembled.
- Easy to set up.
- Head and foot adjustment allow for an anatomically correct sleep surface.
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight.
- Reinforced frame resists twisting and bending.
- Zinc coated spring deck.
- Heavy duty, bed ends are attractive in any décor ad easy to maintain.
- Head and foot ends are interchangeable with Invacare® and Sunrise®.
- UL 73 approved.
- CSA approved.
- Manufactured in ISO9001 facility.
- Warranty: (Original purchaser) Limited Lifetime on welds, 5 years on frame, 1 year on all other parts and components.
- Bed Height (min): 16” (min), 24.5" (max)
- Unit Dimensions: 36" (W) x 88" (L)
- Product Weight: 181 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 450 lbs.