Digital EV-906 4-Channel TENS/EMS Combo
The EV-906 Digital 4-Channel TENS/EMS Unit is a battery operated as well as AC connect pulse generator that sends electrical impulses electrodes to the body and reach the nerves and underlying muscle group. This unit is a combination stimulator of TENS and EMS which can be used for muscle stimulation and pain relief. The device is provided with four controllable output channels, each independent of each other. An electrode pair can be connected to each output channel. The intensity level is controlled by press buttons.
- The unit is ideal for clinical and daily homecare
- Channel: Four, isolated between channels
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-100 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel.
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Voltage: 0 to 50V (Load: 500 ohm)
- Power source: Four 1.5V AA batteries or 110v power adaptor
- Size: 13.8cm(L) x 7.8cm(W) x 2.8cm(H)
- Weight: 425 grams with battery
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 2 to 150 Hz, 1 Hz/step
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 50 to 300 microseconds, 10 µs/step
- Ramp Time: Adjustable, 1~8 seconds, 1 Sec./ step, The “On” time will increase and decrease in the setting value.
- Modes: Five TENS Modes: B(Burst), N(Normal), M(Modulation), SD1, SD2 (Strength Duration), Three EMS Modes: C(Constant), S(Synchronous), A(Alternate)
- Timer: Two Adjustable timers, from 1 to 60 minutes or Continuous. Adjustable in 1 minute each step from 1 to 15 minutes, and 5 minutes each step from 15 to 60 minutes. Treatment time countdown automatically.
- Patient Compliance Meter: This unit can store 60 sets of operation records. Total recorded time is 999 hours.
- Low Battery Indicator: A low battery indicator will show up when the battery is low.
- Operating Condition: Temperature:0°~40°, Relative Humidity: 30%~75%, Atmosphere Pressure : 700Hpa~1060Hpa
- Remark: There may be up to a +/-5% tolerance of all parameters and +/-20% tolerance of amplitude & voltage.
- Warranty: One year
- Precise Intensity Control
- There are 100 steps of intensity level controlled by press buttons from 1 to 100mA.
- Press Button Control
- The power, intensity level and parameter are controlled by press buttons, which is easy for the users to adjust the settings. All of the buttons are protected by a swing door to avoid accidental touch.
- Large Liquid Crystal Display
- A large LCD in 6.1 x 4.4 cm showing the intensity level, settings and treatment timer. The selected modes and parameters are readable.
- Two Treatment Timers
- There are two individual timers controlling the output of CH1, CH2 & CH3, CH4. This function is ideal when two patients accept treatment with the same machine.
- Treatment Time Countdown
- The output will shut off automatically when time is up.
- Compliance Meter: The unit can store 60 sets of record of operation
- Made in Taiwan
- Health Canada Licenced Device
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 4 in|